Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time to Grow a Pair

First I  have to say I was already making money before accessatrader.com, but being in the chat now with the other traders, has taught me many new strategies.  First of all, to step on the markets throat when it's giving, and reign in the aggression when it is not.  As Dan put it, you have to grow a pair and take more size when the market is ripe to give.
I always wondered how people made a lot of money in the market, as I thought they had to always hit home runs.  But what I have f found out is you make lots of base hits to get runs, and once in a while you knock one out of the park.  There are also lots of little losses, that are part of the business.  And that is what this is, a business.  If not, you are just gambling and not managing risk, or having a sound strategy.
So if we are coming into a time when the market is ready to give, it will be time to take size and step on the markets throat and do what I was meant to do; make money and use it for good. If you don't have a strategy or plan, come join us and invest $99 a month in your business.  Chances are you will make enough to cover a year in one good day, if not week trading on the same desk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment